- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
PL Consulting is a bookkeeping back office solution for small business mostly in the Baltimore/DC Area.
We are a team of experienced bookkeepers who work on multiple clients of all shapes and sizes and often times in different locations. We are looking for someone who likes working in a fast paced environment, enjoys working with people, want a flexible schedule, and are organized.
Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Remote work flexible
- Monday to Friday
Due to Covid 19 many of our clients are now remote -and our offices are very careful with Social distancing to keep our employees safe.
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma